Image Map

DIY Fall Place Setting Ideas

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

 I’m excited to be partnering with Dollar Tree to share their anniversary Bonus Buys with you! As always, all opinions are my own.

I’ve gushed about my love of Dollar Tree for home décor and craft items before and I’m going to do it again today! In light of Dollar Tree’s Anniversary Celebration, I’ve created an easy fall place setting with all products from Dollar Tree! It was such a fun challenge for me to come up with creative ways to make a super inexpensive place setting perfect for a fall get together or even Thanksgiving.

 
I gathered my supplies from Dollar Tree. I used a white plate, an orange bowl, some stones (that I spray painted gold for a previous project), a brown dish cloth, a neutral placemat, and some faux pumpkins.

 
To create a super easy napkin holder, I hot glued my painted gold stones onto an old hair band. This was wrapped around the brown dish cloth to act as a napkin.



 
For the placemat, I dressed it up with a metallic sharpie by taping it off and adding some lines around the edge. You could definitely leave it plain, but I thought it added an extra special touch.


I spray painted the pumpkins gold and decided that it fit perfectly inside the bowl. I added a name on some washi tape and wrapped it around the stem of the pumpkin to be the perfect way to display the name of the place setting!

 
I took the rest of the gold stones and put them in a mason jar (also found at Dollar Tree) and added some white branches. The rest of the gold pumpkins also can act as a centerpiece along with the mason jar and branches.

 
How easy (and cheap) was that? There were a million different ways to use Dollar Tree stuff to make a place setting, I can’t wait to try it again for a different holiday!

 
Right now at Dollar Tree, there is a huge Anniversary Event going on! You can get up to 58% more free on specific Bonus Buy items and they are still just $1 each! I’m definitely going to stock up on candy. And my other favorite staples from Dollar Tree; L.A.’s Totally Awesome cleaners, Hefty baggies and glass vases are some of the bonus buy items!



 
The Anniversary Event only lasts until October 11, so hurry and visit here for more details.




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin