Image Map

Football and Wings Night!

Monday, September 22, 2014

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® Tyson and Wet-Nap®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia  #wingsandwipes http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV


Fall in my house means football. No, I'm not usually the one doing the football watching, but I am happily eating snacks! We recently hosted a get together and I decided to whip up a hot wings inspired array of goodies.
tyson wings &wet nap  dip and sauce

I headed to Walmart and picked up some Tyson Any'Tizers bone in chicken wings. I also grabbed some Wet-Nap wipes because you can't really eat messy wings without an easy way to wipe of those sticky fingers.


tyson wings and wet naps

I decided to get creative and came up with 4 different recipes! The first is a warm and creamy buffalo chicken dip and the other 3 recipes are dipping sauces.  Everything was a huge hit!


warm and creamy buffalo dip and chips

Let's get started on the dip first. It's SO good, you guys. I will definitely be making it again! Here's what you will need (full recipes is at the end of this post):
buffalo chicken dip ingredients

I just shredded some chicken from the Tyson buffalo style hot wings. I loved that there was no cooking involved (since they are already cooked) and since they were already seasoned, they added a nice kick to the dip.



I just mixed it up with the cheeses, plain yogurt, ranch seasoning and a few dashes of hot sauce and then spread it into a casserole dish.


buffalo chicken dip uncooked


Bake it in the oven and then when it comes out it's warm and gooey. So good!
buffalo chicken dip


Serve with chips!
buffalo chicken dip and chip


I decided we needed some straight up wing action as well. So, I made 3 different dipping sauces to go along with the honey barbecue flavor wings. (Stay tuned for recipes at the end of this post!)
hot wings and dipping sauces

The honey mustard ended up being my favorite and my husband liked the creamy onion the best. The blue cheese is just that classic sauce that is just perfect along side a big plate of wings.


At the last minute, I decided to dress up the Wet-Nap container with some white paper and washi tape.


washi tape wet nap container
I just wrapped the paper around and taped it along the seam. Cute and functional!


tyson wings
The wings are super delicious by themselves! But I think I liked that dip the best.


tyson wings and wet naps football party and buffalo chicken dip


If you have a hankering to throw your own wings and wipes party, go print off a coupon for your Wet Naps! (The offer is fifty five cents ($.55) off of any Wet-Nap product at Walmart while supplies last.)

Now for those recipes:

Warm and Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip 
(adapted from Gimme Some Oven)

4 oz. Cream Cheese
1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
1/2 Cup Blue Cheese
1 Tbs Ranch Seasoning
3 Cups Shredded Chicken from Tyson Buffalo Wings  (or about 5 wings) 
A few dashes of hot sauce (optional)

Combine all the ingredients and spread into a greased casseroled dish. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. 


(I halved all of the dipping sauce recipes since I was making all three and we still had leftovers, but these are the full recipes just in case you are only serving one.)
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce 
1/2 Cup Mayo
2 Tbs Yellow Mustard
1 Tbs Dijon Mustard
2 Tbs Honey
1/2 Tbs Lemon
Mix together and let sit for a bit, then serve.

Creamy Onion Dipping Sauce 
1/2 Cup Green Onions
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Mayo
Mix together and serve.

Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce 
1 Cup Blue Cheese
3/4 Cup Mayo
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 tsp. Worcestershire
salt and pepper
Mix together and serve.



tyson wings, wet naps and buffalo chicken dip party spread

What kinds of snacks do you make for game day? Eating is definitely my favorite part of football-watching.

Follow along with Tyson and Wet-Nap and find out how other bloggers are serving up wings!
Tyson Facebook
Wet Nap Facebook
Tyson Twitter
Wet Nap Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin