I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #WalgreensBeauty #CollectiveBias
don't know about where you live, but here in Kansas City, winter has
been brutal. I already have pretty dry skin and hair, but this harsh
season has not been kind to me! I headed to Walgreens in search of some
more natural beauty products to help my poor body (and my kids dry skin)
cope! Here's what I picked up:
1. Maybelline Fit Me blush in light pink
2. St. Ives Daily Hydrating bodly lotion
3. Covergirl Outlast nail polish in Ever Reddy
4. Organix Renewing Argan Oil
5. EOS lip balm in Honeydew
6. Jason Tea Tree treatment shampoo
I was surprised at the natural beauty options at Walgreens. I saw brands that I normally see at Whole Foods or Sprouts.
What beauty products are essential for you in winter?